The Living Center
Life at The Living Center is full of warmth, attentive personal care, and exceptional professional services.
Beautifully situated on the picturesque, wooded campus of The Highlands at Pittsford, The Living Center’s affiliation with the University of Rochester Medical Center gives Residents a wealth of leading edge support. All physicians are board-certified URMC faculty members.
On-site care at The Living Center includes:
- Traditional Long-Term Care
- Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Memory Care
- Medical Model Adult Day Program (Meadowbrook)
The services offered at The Living Center reflect our comprehensive and compassionate point of view.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Extensive social and recreational programs
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms
- An array of available consulting services including: Dental, Laboratory, Podiatry, and Speech
- On-site barber and beautician services
- Smoke-free facility
- Laundry service