Laurelwood Assisted Living Apartment Homes
As part of the full continuum of living and care at The Highlands, Laurelwood Assisted Living Apartments provide a personalized level of support for those needing assistance with some of the common activities of daily living.
Peace of mind and security allow seniors who require care to enjoy life at Laurelwood Apartments more than living alone may allow. Independence is maintained in these apartment homes that are complete with private baths and kitchenettes, while exceptional services and amenities are always available. From housekeeping, maintenance, and transportation to three delicious daily meals, wellness programming, and recreational activities, Laurelwood residents experience an enriched life at The Highlands.
Our focus is to provide a supportive environment for residents to reach and live at their highest personal level.
Call Laurelwood at The Highlands at Pittsford
Laurelwood Apartment Amenities
The Highlands is known for unparalleled amenities and service.
- 3 meals each day served restaurant-style in our elegantly appointed dining room
- Assistance with bathing and dressing, when needed
- Medication management, including proper timing and dispensing of medications
- Medications are ordered and delivered right to Laurelwood (when using our preferred pharmacies)
- Chauffeured town car service available
- Comprehensive weekly housekeeping and daily tidying
- Personal laundry service
- Professionally landscaped, beautifully groomed grounds
- Nature trails and walking paths
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Convenience store/gift shop
- On-campus physician’s office
One Campus. All Levels of Care.
Laurelwood residents have priority access to the full continuum of care including Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care at The Living Center. Also available:
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Meadowbrook Adult Day Program
- The most advanced memory care at the Memory Care Neighborhood
Our Move-in Coordinator will visit you to measure furniture and provide you with a personalized floor plan for your new home. (Note: some two bedroom apartment styles are available, and range from 903 square feet to 966 square feet).
Licensed Assisted Living by the State of New York.