Laurelwood Assisted Living
Laurelwood offers a warm, safe, caring, supportive, and fun environment. In addition to assisting with daily care, it is our goal for each person to live to their highest personal potential.
Residents are treated like family by Laurelwood staff members, many of whom have worked here for years and years.
Our dedicated Life Enrichment team hosts a sundry of activities each week, including evenings and weekends. Be sure to visit the So Much To Do at Laurelwood page to view our current calendar of events and activities.
Peace of mind, security, and so much to do!
Call Laurelwood at The Highlands at Pittsford
There is so much to do at Laurelwood
Our activities include drawing/sketching, painting, crafts, baking/cooking, travelogue presentations, exercise, games/cards/puzzles, outdoor activities, luncheons, visits to museums and theaters, and more. Families are encouraged to join in!
Laurelwood Apartment Amenities
The Highlands is known for unparalleled amenities and service.
- 3 meals each day served restaurant-style in our elegantly appointed dining room
- Assistance with bathing and dressing, when needed
- Medication management, including proper timing and dispensing of medications
- Medications are ordered and delivered right to Laurelwood (when using our preferred pharmacies)
- Chauffeured town car service available
- Personal laundry service
- Professionally landscaped, beautifully groomed grounds
- Nature trails and walking paths
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Convenience store/gift shop
- On-campus physician’s office
Our Move-in Coordinator will visit you to measure furniture and provide you with a personalized floor plan for your new home. (Note: some two bedroom apartment styles are available, and range from 903 square feet to 966 square feet).
Memory Care Coming Spring 2022
Laurelwood Apartment Floor Plans
Meet Your Highlands at Pittsford Host
One Campus. All Levels of Care.
Laurelwood residents have priority access to the full continuum of care including Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care at The Living Center.