Exciting New Opportunity! Certified Nursing Assistants (New Grads & Experienced CNA's WELCOME!)
The Highlands Living Center has EXCITING opportunities available for Certified Nursing Assistants!
New Grads & Experienced CNA’s welcome!!
Full & Part Time shifts available. Day & Evening shifts- 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm. Must be available every other weekend (Sat & Sun) availability a must. *Seeking Per Diem (under 19 hours a week)- Must commit to working at least 2 shifts per month.
Experienced based-pay! The more experience you have in the field, the better starting wage we can offer you. Serious inquiries only.
We offer competitive pay and great opportunity for professional growth and stability!
AMAZING BENEFIT Package!
- Shift Differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical /Dental/Life/Vision Insurance- Best in region!
- Paid Vacations
- 6 Paid Holiday’s
- NYS Sick Time
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with company match!
- Warm and friendly environment
- Daily, Monthly Staff recognition & appreciation events!
- Employee Meal Program available daily!
- Free membership to Health & Wellness Center (Pool & Workout Center)
- And, so much more!!
Overall Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- To provide support and care for our residents in all daily living activities.
- Encourage resident independence to their highest level, based on residents’ individualized care plan.
- Assist with walking, lifting, and transferring residents, per individual care plan.
- Assist in delivering meals to residents. Assist and monitor in feeding residents, and acutely recording meal consumption.
- Take accurate vital signs and weight of residents, in order to report to Nurse Management.
- Interact kindly and compassionately consistently, with the goal of fostering a positive relationship with fellow staff, residents, and families.
- Build a trusting relationship with resident families.
- Report to work on time.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Must have a valid, NYS CNA License, showing completion of NYS approved CNA program.
- Must have a passion for the senior population!
- Must be dependable and reliable! Our residents, their families, and your team count on you!
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated, and provide proof.
**All interested candidates must apply at www.highlandsatpittsford.org or call Christy Anderson at 585-641-6325
The Highlands at Pittsford is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.