RN Supervisor- Evenings/Nights
We are a 122-bed skilled nursing facility affiliated with URMC. The primary purpose of this position is to directly supervise charge nurse, team leaders, and resident aides. Indirectly supervises nursing assistants.
- Ability to promote a positive work environment with fairness and accountability.
- Creates a harmonious work environment, maintains effective communication within the nursing department and between nursing and the other departments for the purpose of problem solving, updates general information. Promotes an atmosphere that is sensitive and responsive to needs of staff and residents, and families.
- Serves as a clinical resource person to Nurse Managers/charge nurses and staff in problem solving, development of nursing care plans and resident assessments.
- Assumes clinical duties as charge/staff nurse as indicated.
Benefits for RN:
- Medical/Dental/ Eye/Life/ STD Insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- 403 (b) retirement plan/ matching company contribution
- free onsite parking
- $3.00 daily meals
Qualifications: Minimum BSN and Current NYS RN License. 2 years supervisory experience and long-term care experience preferred.
Pay Range: $35.00-$50.00 per hour
The Highlands at Pittsford is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.