RN – Assistant Nurse Manager
Passionate about working with and caring for the elderly? Looking to grow your career in a team environment? The Highlands Living Center is hiring!
The Highlands Living Center is a long term care facility located in the picturesque village of Pittsford, just minutes from Pittsford Plaza and 490.
We are seeking an RN/Assistant Nurse Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
For a limited time only, we are offering a $1500 sign on bonus as well as competitive wages based on experience.
The Highlands Living Center is a U of R affiliated nursing home striving to provide excellent and educated care to every single resident. Apply today to be a proud employee for Rochester’s largest employer!
We offer extremely generous benefits packages including up to $6,000 in Tuition Reimbursement!
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Will accept candidates who only have 3 years of LPN/Team Lead experience
- Recent grads
- Minimum Education Requirement: Associates Degree
The Highlands at Pittsford is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.